NEW Holiday Gifts Home Decor Kitchen & Dining Bed & Bath Toys & Games Garden & Outdoors Clothing & Accessories Health & Beauty SALE
Mobile Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 07/01/2020
By subscribing to The Lakeside Collection mobile messaging, you agree to receive autodialed marketing messages from Lakeside to the telephone number used at the time of opt in. Message frequency may vary. Message and data rates may apply. Consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. By signing up, you are confirming you are over the age of 13. In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile number, it is your responsibility to notify The Lakeside Collection at 1-866-847-4327 to have your number removed. Terms & Conditions are subject to change. The mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Text JOIN or other advertised keyword to 21285 to receive promotional alerts from Lakeside Messaging! When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup.
You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 21285. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive Lakeside Promotional Messages from us.
If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 21285. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com
LTD Commodities LLC ("Company") is an Illinois limited liability company with its principal place of business located at 200 Tri State, Lincolnshire, Illinois 60069 and operates The Lakeside Collection® website located at www.lakeside.com (the "website"). This statement ("Privacy Statement") sets forth the privacy standards that the Company utilizes to collect, retain, and use personal data obtained from individuals on and through its website as defined herein.
You should also review our Terms and Conditions of use of the website, which can be found at Terms & Conditions and is applicable and binding upon you with respect to your use of the website and is incorporated herein.
Please do not visit or use this website from the European Union or European Economic Area, or anywhere else whose laws may conflict with this Privacy Statement; this website is not intended for your use if you are attempting to use from any of these countries and you do not have permission to use the website. Please note that this exclusion is solely because the laws of your country may not conform with our policies as set forth in this Privacy Statement.
1. What Is The Scope Of This Statement?
This Privacy Statement sets forth the principles under which the Company collects, uses, processes, retains, and discloses personal data and/or sensitive data in the United States from individuals, including by and through our website located at www.lakeside.com (the "website") and information you provide to us based upon information from our website (i.e., if you send us an e-mail at an e-mail address identified on the website). This statement covers information received in electronic or other formats.
The terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to the Company, and its officers, directors, owners, employees and agents.
The term "personal data" means any data which relates to a natural person (as opposed to a business or corporate entity) that makes you identifiable. As used herein and in connection with our business, the term personal data may include:
- Names and contact information, including phone number, physical address, fax and e-mail;
- Social security number or other national identification number;
- Income and other financial data and nationality;
- Credit history and credit scores address;
- Title, position, business/company name;
- Referral source data (i.e., how you ended up at the website);
- Any other similar information provided to us by you or on your behalf in connection with our Services (as defined below).
The term "data controller" means the person or entity which decides the purposes for which, and the way in which, any personal data is processed.
The term "data processor" means the person or entity which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
The term "processing" means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data. Processing includes, but is not limited to, the collection of data, the organizing of data, the recording or saving/storage of data, the altering of data, the using of data, the disclosing or transfer of data, the deleting or destruction of data, or the making available of data.
3. What Information We Collect About You
We may collect all types of personal data about you as described in Section 2 above under the definition of "personal data".
You agree that we may collect and process all such personal data that you provide to us to enable us to provide the services (the "Services"). These Services may include:
- Management of the website and all content and services therein.
- The sale or potential sale and/or delivery and/or return of any goods, products or services you purchase or seek to purchase, or return or seek to return, at or through the website.
- Responding to or addressing any questions or inquiries from you or otherwise regarding us, any goods or products we sell, or our website.
You also hereby consent that we may use your personal data for the following additional purposes which may be included in, or part of, the Services:
- Updating our records;
- Monitoring your order history, including items purchased and amount spent;
- Obtaining demographical information of our customers;
- In connection with any application for employment with the Company;
- Internal analysis for our business management purposes;
- Any statutory or regulatory purpose which requires the processing of your personal data;
- Legal and regulatory compliance;
- Fraud and crime prevention;
- Internal or external audits; and
- Any other purpose for which valid consent is obtained.
In addition to the above, we may also collect other data from you which is not personal data, such as information you provide concerning product reviews
Please do not supply the following to us:
- Any other person's personal data, unless the Company explicitly asks you to do so;
- Any categories of your personal data that have not been explicitly requested by the Company;
- Any confidential, proprietary, secret or legally protected information which you are not explicitly requested by the Company to provide; and
- Any confidential, proprietary, secret or legally protected information which are under any legal obligation to not provide to or share with the Company.
4. How We Collect Information About You
We collect information about you (including personal data) when:
- You Give Us Information - You may provide us information when:
- you set up an account with us;
- you provide it to us by filling out forms, including in connection with any online inquiries or the purchase or return of any goods or products from the website;
- you send us e-mail or submit any inquiry on or through the website, including in connection with a "contact customer service" request or inquiry;
- you provide information via phone or in person;
- you provide us with information in writing and send it to us other than via e-mail, phone or in person (i.e., mail, FedEx, etc.);
- you provide us with documentation;<