The Gift Of Family Fun
Whether you're looking to bring an impressive gift to those who invite you into their homes for the holidays, or just want to provide hours of entertainment for a favorite family, we've got everything you need. Here's how it's done:
- 1. Instead of a big basket, start with our Merry Christmas Oversized Utility Tote. It'll prove more useful in the long run, and adds some holiday cheer. However, while its soft sides make it easy to store and take for everyday use, it's best to reinforce it with a big cardboard box when you're trying to create a sturdy display of heavy gifts.
- 2. Fill the bottom of the box with plenty of bubble wrap, crumpled newspaper or packing peanuts in order to lift all of the gifts. If they sink too far into the bag, it doesn't look as exciting.
- 3. Begin by fanning our Farkel Game Set with Rolling Dice Tray and one of our 1,000-Pc. Nostalgic Puzzles at the back of the box.
- 4. Next, place our Assorted Gourmet Pretzel Tub in the center of the arrangement.
- 5. Fan our Brain Games Activity Books to the left of the pretzel tub, and add our All-New Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives Book to the right.
- 6. Fan the Carol Burnett Show DVD Set in the front of the basket.
- 7. Use tissue paper, ribbons and bows from our Holiday Flat Wrap Collection to fill in gaps and enhance the gift packaging.
- 8. Finally, wrap the entire arrangement in clear cellophane wrap and tie it with a big, beautiful bow.