You'll find only the best of home cooking in the Amish Friends Cookbook.
- Head for the kitchen, turn on the oven and enjoy some wonderful meals that will transport you to the peaceful life of Amish country.
- This delightful book is full of breads and rolls, desserts, main dishes, salads and sides, jams and jellies and more.
- Enjoy recipes like Buckeyes, Peanut Brittle, Frozen Mocha Marble Loaf, Chickenetti, Caramel Corn Pops and more.
- As an added bonus, the book also has full-color photographs and an inside look at different Amish communities around the country.
- The softcover, spiral-bound book (9" x 6-3/4") has 214 pages.