Slip the Snow Escape Auto Treads under your tires for added traction when trying to get out of the snow.
- Stop lugging around a heavy bag of kitty litter or unreliable newspapers.
- If you get stuck in the snow or mud, just place the Snow Escape Auto Treads directly behind your back or front wheels.
- Then, rock the wheels onto the treads and press gently on the gas.
- Your tires will grip the treads rather than the slippery ice, snow or mud to get you going again fast.
- Made of polypropylene, these treads are a must-have for anyone who must drive during winter.
- You'll get a set of 2; each measures 22" x 6" x 1/2".