Uncle John's Bathroom Reader is full of fun and interesting facts including sports and movie trivia, word origins, animal myths and bizarre world records. You won't be able to put it down! Flush with delightfully useful (and sometimes useless) intelligence, the Extraordinary Book of Facts and Bizarre Information is a perfect companion for trivia buffs and knowledge junkies who want a quick, fun read. Incredible book combines the most intriguing and entertaining material from nine previous Uncle John's Bathroom Readers. Softcover. 408 pages. 8-1/4" x 5-1/2".
- Mother lode of fun facts!
- Discover interesting tidbits like:
- Benjamin Franklin once wrote an essay on the possibility of waterskiing
- In New Zealand, sheep outnumber people 13 to 1
- If you tried to count off a billion seconds, it would take 31.7 years
- 408 Pages
- 8-1/4" x 5-1/2"