Safe & Healthy Disinfecting Light
The Safe & Healthy Disinfecting Light kills 99.9% of harmful viruses, germs and bacteria. Sanitizing UV-C light cleans and disinfects what you can't see. The chemical-free cleaning works on any surface.
Open, 1-3/4"W x 1-1/4"D x 9"H
Closed, 1-3/4"W x 1-1/4"D x 5"H
Requires 4 "AAA" batteries
*Kills 99.9% of Phi X 174, Bacteriophage, Influenza, Siphoviridae, Escherichia T4, Bacteriophage T7, and E.coli when held 1" or less above surface for 10 seconds over plastic, metal, and glass surface areas and 20 seconds over cotton, wood, and cardboard surface areas and used as directed.